System Settings are where the different areas of the platform are setup, including the agi-conf(s) which manage the call in progress.
- Global - System wide settings such as currency.
- Call-Back - Call-back behaviour
- WebcustomerUI - Configuration variables for the customer interface
- SIP-IAX-Info - VoIP customer configuration information.
- Epayment_method - Configure online payment gateways.
- Signup - Sign-up related settings.
- Backup - Backup and restore settings.
- WebUI - WebUI and API configuration
- Peer_friend - Default settings for auto-creation of VoIP accounts.
- Log-files - Handles the location of the log files.
- Agi-conf1 - The default agi-conf controlling the call in progress.
- Notifications - Notifications configuration.
- Dashboard - Dashboard configuration.
- WebAgentUI - Handles the agent user interface parameters.
New agi-conf can be added as required and addressed via the asterisk dialplan. Agi-conf1 is by default set up for calling card operations. All subsequent agi-confs are copied from the agi-conf1 settings. Different agi-conf are required to provide different services, e.g. calling card or VoIP.