We have created documentation for a variety of subjects regarding A2Billing and associated technologies. We welcome corrections and well written documentation from 3rd parties.
Documentation for individual functions in A2Billing is linked to from the top of each page in the A2Billing application.
How it works:
- A2Billing Overview: Architecture, call and data-flow.
- VoIP Billing: VoIP termination and billing for customers.
- Calling Cards: A brief description of calling card operations.
- Call-Back: Call-back services explained.
- How Billing Works: An overview of the billing process.
- DID Resale: Billing for telephone number resale.
- IP-Centrex & Multi-Tenant PBX systems: An overview.
- A2Billing Installation: A ten step guide to installing A2Billing.
- Initial Set-up: First steps to configuring A2Billing for production.
- Upgrading A2Billing: Upgrading a running version of A2Billing.
- Documentation (Admin): A2Billing Admin pages explained.
- Documentation (Agents): Agent pages explained.